Popular products Dental RA Composite Polishing Kit Diamond Spiral Wheel Disc Flex Brush Burs
Name: Dental polished disc
Model: 240# 600# 3000#
Dental polishing disc, used for hard resin and composite resin dressing, polishing and polishing of tooth surface after cleaning.
Theses polishing discs are used For Dental Composite Polishing 3 colors dental polishing Disc, Blue-Coarse, Purple-Medium, Grey-Fine These package contains 6pcs Dental Polishing Disc, convenient for dental use Made of high quality resin With transparent plastic box for easy storage.
Product Features: Polymer resin containing diamond and other abrasives, mainly used for metal products, wood products, dental materials Use radial bristle discs to obtain fast and excellent results! Their unique three-dimensional abrasive/flexible bristle design provides an even finish. For heavy cleaning, fire scale and light oxide removal, as well as pre-polishing, semi-finishing, blending, texturing and polishing. Discs offer the convenience of preloaded abrasives without the heat associated with rubber wheels.
Slightly contact pressure;
The burs should disinfected,
Cleaned or Sterilized before use
RMP max 15000
Min Suggest 7000-10000
Matters needing attention：
1. This product should be sterilized when used in the oral cavity
2. Install this product on the dental electric handpiece and dental electric motor, and use it according to the conventional method Precautions
3. Do not exceed the specified maximum allowable revolutions of 15,000 during use
4. Do not use products with deformation, cracks, damage, etc.
5. Make sure that the retaining hole and the dental motor are firmly installed
6. When inserting the bur, avoid damage to the product caused by unreasonable angles and excessive force.
7. Before use, a trial operation is required to confirm that there is no shaking.
8. Since the rubber is deteriorated due to frictional heat generation during grinding, excessive pressure and continuous operation at rotational speeds should be avoided.
9. Please use intermittent operation and pay attention to the heat condition at any time.
10. If you need to use it again, please use cleaning solution and disinfectant to remove attachments, and then perform autoclaving.
11. To prevent eye damage, please use goggles, etc.
12. Non-dental practitioners cannot use this product.
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number||240# 600# 3000#|
|Material||Metal, Abrasive, Resin,|
|Shank||RA / CA|